• Announcements

• That Which Mourns Soundly

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xuerebx

Uses for herbs (A2:CS)

4 posts in this topic

I've got loads of herbs, including graymold, but never used them as can be seen below:

https://www.dropbox....194635.jpg?dl=0

Only had to use 3 pieces of graymold to make a salve once. Are there any uses for these except for potions? I never really use potions so they've just been stacking up in my inventory.

And is there any use for "fine steel"? Also got loads of but never found use for it yet.

Thanks!

Herbs are ingredients for potions and the best uses are for energy elixirs for long dungeon hauls and knowledge brews to gain experience. On the hardest difficulties they are useful.

Fine steel is used for crafting certain items by smiths in different places. Like fine leather and a few other items it can be used for certain named armors and weapons that you can't get any other way. Not all of them are great, but there are a few that you might like.

It depends upon your playing style and difficulty level whether you need them.

Will start brewing energy potions then. In fact I was having a bit of mana troubles in long dungeons. Thanks.

energy elixirs are better to make and after battle you can walkaround and let health and mana get restored and also magical efficiency isn't worst thing to invest for casters and bit first aid for all.