Uses for herbs (A2:CS)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
xuerebx xuerebx

Mercenary

• Member ID: 8,790
  • 85 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 10:49 AM #1 Uses for herbs (A2:CS)

I've got loads of herbs, including graymold, but never used them as can be seen below:

https://www.dropbox....194635.jpg?dl=0

Only had to use 3 pieces of graymold to make a salve once. Are there any uses for these except for potions? I never really use potions so they've just been stacking up in my inventory.

And is there any use for "fine steel"? Also got loads of but never found use for it yet.

Thanks!

Randomizer Randomizer

Tormented Battle Mage

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 4,341
  • 15,882 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 11:18 AM #2 Uses for herbs (A2:CS)

Herbs are ingredients for potions and the best uses are for energy elixirs for long dungeon hauls and knowledge brews to gain experience. On the hardest difficulties they are useful.

Fine steel is used for crafting certain items by smiths in different places. Like fine leather and a few other items it can be used for certain named armors and weapons that you can't get any other way.  Not all of them are great, but there are a few that you might like.

It depends upon your playing style and difficulty level whether you need them.
"I don't know how we can ever repay you!" - Rescued damsel in distress
"Oh, I'm sure we can think of something .... How much gold do you have?" - "Hero"

"We're all screwed if Cthulhu shows up. Try to enjoy life in the meantime." - Adam Rawnsley

xuerebx xuerebx

Mercenary

• Member ID: 8,790
  • 85 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 03:10 AM #3 Uses for herbs (A2:CS)

Will start brewing energy potions then. In fact I was having a bit of mana troubles in long dungeons. Thanks.

Earth Empires Earth Empires

Heart of Avadon

• Member ID: 4,661
  • 4,186 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 12:44 PM #4 Uses for herbs (A2:CS)

energy elixirs are better to make and after battle you can walkaround and let health and mana get restored and also magical efficiency isn't worst thing to invest for casters and bit first aid for all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users