Modding Lifecrafter model?

Mallux

Am I the only one who is extremely annoyed at the Lifecrafter model for geneforge 4 & 5? I have always loved the shaper class model, basically because of the hood, which makes it easier to chose your own gender roleplaying wise, and there is a more sort of mystery to shaping... So I was thinking if it was possibly to change the model for the lifecrafter, with the mage model? ( The model which the carnister seller in illya province's rebel outpost has in geneforge 4)

go to the data folder in your g4 install directory, open g4itemschars with wordpad, and scroll down untill you find the begindefinecreature 48 line and change cr_graphic_template = 140 to cr_graphic_template = 110.

Note that you cannot change the image displayed in the inventory screen to the shaper one(at least i can't).

and this is far easier than copy/pasting the files an renaming them...

Originally Posted By: Ackrovan
How's Mallux supposed to know that?

Most people might check if a similar topic exists before posting. This is not to say they have to. The link simply exists to provide more data.

Originally Posted By: Mythrael

and this is far easier than copy/pasting the files an renaming them...
That is an opinion.

Originally Posted By: Mythrael
Note that you cannot change the image displayed in the inventory screen to the shaper one(at least i can't).
Changing the pic files solves this problem.
That is all.