Bonuses for items enhanced on the forge

I'm wondering what the %'s are on various item enhancements, and how they're attributed to the player's character? I think I remember seeing a list, a long time ago, but I forget; and if said list did/does exist: I seem to remember it being incomplete. I think the speed orb added 3% (or 5%?) to your to-hit? But I dont' remember what the percentages were supposed to be for spines, curse . . . Does anybody have a list?

I think the only list for G4 is Synergy's, which gives all the effects known:

ENHANCING ITEMS — ARMOR/WEAPON EHANCEMENT

BLESSING CRYSTAL — Armor: Avoid Blows / Weapon: Bonus to Hit

RUNED RUBY — Fire Essence — Armor: +7% Fire Protection / Weapon: Fire Damage

CHARGING STONE — Cold Essence — Armor: +7% Cold Protection / Weapon: Cold Damage

RUNED AMETHYST — Acid Essence — Armor: Acid / Poison Resistance / Weapon: Drips Acid

IVORY SKULL — Curse Power — Armor: Bonus To Hit / Weapon: Curse Target

RUNED ONYX — Magic Essence — Armor: Resist Effects (Fire 3% / Cold 3% / Energy 8% / Acid 10%) / Weapon: Slow Target

TINY ORB OF MIST — Speed Essence — Armor: Harder To Hit / Weapon: Faster Blows

STEEL SPINE — Armor: Damage Attacker / Weapon: Extra Damage

ETHEREAL BINDINGS — Stability — Armor: Stun Resistance / Weapon: Drain Life

GOLDEN CRYSTAL — Strong Blessing — Armor: Resist Effects (Fire 10% / Cold 10% / Energy 10% / Stun 5% / Mental 5% / Poison 5% / Acid 5%) / Weapon: Stronger Blows

I did some more detailed exploration for G3, some of which still applies. It may give you some idea how some of the abilities not described work:

http://www.ironycentral.com/forum/ubbthr...tions#Post67654

The Tiny Orb of Mist is very poorly understood.

Thanks, Slarty, and...

Yeah, the problem is that some of the items matched with either armor or weapon - I guess most specifically with the ivory skull and the orb of mist -- don't change any of the numbers on the stat screen and therefore it's difficult to tell how much of a difference it makes in the sort of area it's meant to make a difference in.

Originally Posted By: Dikiyoba
The ivory skull increases your chance to hit by 10%.

Which would make it very useful if only we could get it into a kyshakk's head somehow. :p

Dikiyoba.

Simple, take a skull, then shape a kyshakk around it smile

Originally Posted By: The Mystic
Either that, or you act sooner in combat. Maybe it gives you +1 to quick action or something.

I don't think so.

Or a system which requires you to feed you and your creations food and liquids every "x" amount of time, and certain foods would be worth "y" amount of energy.

ex. XCabbage Yamount: 3. XMedium steak Yamount: 8.

And lets say you had to eat 10Y everyday, different creations would have different appetites, imagine the difference from a drakon and a fyora. And also different kinds of special foods would give them a temporary bonus. "Your hero drinks coffee, -5 thirst, +1 ap for 10 rounds, then -1 ap for 5 rounds"

Get what I'm saying?