stranded rebels -- where are they?

Darkdread

Hello, I got this mission from Lilly. I am loyal to the rebelion so I am definitely going to help those guys, but where are they? She said to the north across the river but I fail to understand where exactly should I go.

I did find a group of 3 starving rebels who were hiding from an Battle Alpha, I killed it and set them free, they thanked me, ran to the west but Lilly still talks about the stranded rebels. Any help? Thank you!!

PS: I tried the search button "stranded rebels" and got no topic before creating this one.

They're in Rocky Point. From Dillame, go west one zone (to Dillame Fields), north one zone (North Illya Woods to) and then east one zone (to arrive in Rocky Point).

Edit: If you go back to Rocky Point and you've definitely cleared the area, just try every conversational option with Lilly, including asking for the quest again (sometimes that's the only way to access the dialogue).