Experience. Where can I get it?[G5]

That depends where you are in the game and what level you are currently. We need to know before we can help you. Beyond that, just go to any uncleared zones (or cleared ones with enemies left) and clear them. Go to towns and cities, talk to people, get quests, etc. You should have no trouble in this game breaking level 40 easily. By game's end, I was at level 46 and I didn't try to max my level.

Originally Posted By: Uber Unbound
I tried killing the kyshakks in the Abandoned Farms but they only gave me 32 experience. There aren't many stronger rogues I can fight right now. This might take a while.

That's pretty normal. I was getting less than 20 experience per kill for a lot of the game. Just kill anything that gives you experience: it all adds up.

Could you please post your level and stats? If you do not have enough essence because of creations, save the game, absorb them, find out, and reload. If you do not have enough essence period, you have clearly done something very wrong in building your character.

While we encourage people to ask questions, I have noticed that you ask very many of them that you could just figure out very easily on your own. Because posts take disk space (which Jeff is so nice to purchase for us) and they need to be purged periodically, try to exercise some restraint so we do not have to purge too soon.