Travlad's Crypt [Spoilers][G5]

Dahak

Do the Power Constructs ever drop anything? I've never survived past the first one (lightning aura...) so I just stand in the middle until they all vanish.

Unfortunately while I do miss out on XP, I don't know about any useful items they carry.

Also, where in the scripts are a named creature's drops listed?

I never got a power construct to be destroyed before the timer ran out, but on torment that might have just taken too long since I had to heal during the fight.

The scripts don't have item drop information.

Whenever Synergy posts his item list, most named character drops will be included.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All. It's my first time to post here, but I've been playing Spiderweb games for some time.

Hope this is ok, since my question is about Travald's Crypt, but doesn't answer the first post.

I got to the crypt and talked to the servant ghost and got him to flee instead of fighting. Now I can't get the door nearest the entrance open, and I'm sure Tholoss is behind it. Am I missing a key somewhere? Or did I have to battle to get that door open?

How do I get the northwest door open? This is my current scenario:

I was able to find the path which you can opt to have the machine explode. As soon as my PC gets to the room with the 4 sarcophagi, there's a pile of rubble. None of the sarcophagi open, but when i click em there's a message about getting frostbite. The door slides open and dialogue with the Adviser. I say run away and he's gone. No fights or anything.

The northwest door is still locked and nothing is happening at all in Travald's crypt. Did I miss an interaction? Maybe a key?