Why is everyone locking my posts?[G5]

Uberdhizon

READ THE CODE OF CONDUCT.

Multiple posts are not appreciated. You aren't posting, you are spamming.

You post ONCE. And then you wait for others to reply as a courtesy. You do not go off and fill the thread with multiple posts saying the same thing over and over.

This is not up for discussion. Cease this activity or there will be consequences.

Good day.

I repeat, do not taunt Happy Fun Vlish.

Hi,

This is one of the board admins. Let me first say that we value your participation; however, we do insist that you follow a few rules to keep these forums present for everyone. Here are a few guidelines to help you:

1) Most importantly, be respectful of other members. Please ask for help, but realize that other members are not all knowledgeable and have a limited time to respond. So please be patient in waiting for a response.

2) Double posting (in other words, posting twice in a row in the same topic in a short period of time, say a day) is not allowed. Please use the edit feature instead. This keeps the threads looking clean and easy to read.

3) If you have questions and comments about moderation, please contact that moderator privately via the private messaging feature. If it is not resolved at that level, feel free to contact me privately.

Note that I am posting this publicly as a service to help out you and other new members as well. If you follow all of these, things will go well. Thank you for your cooperation!