ending of geneforge 3

berakin

If I remember right: If you let Akhari Blaze use the Geneforge he'll tell you where to find the boat. If you kill him first then I think you're going to need to have received the Shaper quest to destroy the Geneforge, or else no boat for you. If you have the Shaper quest to kill him, despite being on the Rebel side, then I suppose you have to return to Lord Rahul and he'll tell you where to find your boat.

However, it's been a long time... I could be mistaken.

Are you sure you cheaked all the docks.

This sounds like a stupid idea, but did you just say you killed Rahul and then killed AKAVARIE BLAZE, or did you open up the dialog pharse "We capured Thisss shaper infiltrator boat. Go to Terrisssstia and join the war" and then got the "Go to Terrisstia" quest?

If you did that and the boat still isn't there, I guess youre out of luck and Akavarie Blaze has to live for the rebal ending

Like Dragonlord says: you need the quest to leave the island, which comes from somebody's permission and direction(s)... in this case that of Akhari Blaze. After he uses the Geneforge, he should continue dialogue with you and then tell you to go find your boat. (If he doesn't continue the dialogue after using the Geneforge then click on him.) Otherwise: I'm not sure what you've missed. After he uses the Geneforge he's supposed to tell you to go get your boat.

If you kill Akhari Blaze after he directs you to your boat - or for that matter if you kill anyone else on the islands, after that point - it should in no way keep you from leaving the islands. However... how it effects the epilogue I cannot tell you, because I haven't tried it (really it seems rather pointless, at that point, since you've already finished the game).

well darn then. i dont know why i have to let them live. it seems, well, yea. i like killing them though. they all annoy me. the ones that make the most sense is well noone. and i sided withe rebels cause it was funner, more people to kill. but hen i wiped every island of all life, as far as i knew. but i cant kill akhari. darn. cause i got to start over. ehhh. nm on to 4.

I found that killing off all those towns became tedious, and the XP reward was close to nothing... and if you anger one town on, say, Dhonal's Isle, then anywhere you go you'll get attacked, if I remember correctly, and so with every town or village you'll end up having to go through the whole area and killing everyone, including all the innocent people who won't leave you alone even though they can't fight, but they put you in combat mode whenever you enter their presence so you can't just glide across the map.

Killing my way through Lord Rahul's palace, though, was pretty fun.