I seem to have lost something...

ziggy29

...the crystals that you put in the obelisks to transport.

I had them, I performed the quest, talked to the general and got them...started transporting from place to place, and today I noticed: I don't have the items to place on them any more. And when I go back to where the general is, the gate is closed again as if I have never been there!

And to make matters worse, I don't even remember what I did to be able to see him...

Has this happened to anyone else?

I also don't know what the papers of transit are supposed to let me do, as everything to the north is gated off. I would have thought that would be where I show them to the guard bujt he keeps telling me to talk to the mayor, which I already did when she gave me the papers...

I'm stuck.

Sounds like you have a corrupted save game file. Once you've seen General Redmark, the gate to the upper tier stays open even though he only appears there one more time.

If you are also missing the satchel of crystals from the special item list, then you probably need to go back to an earlier saved game.

The papers of transit are another special item that you need to show in various towns to avoid a fight.

Quote:
Originally written by Randomizer:
[QB]Sounds like you have a corrupted save game file. Once you've seen General Redmark, the gate to the upper tier stays open even though he only appears there one more time.
I think I was able to do it all again. Somehow Cienna didn't think I had done all the things I was supposed to be doing and I had to redo some things before she told me to speak to the general again.

When I did that, this time I was able to get to the Harston Docks and keep going. Something was odd in the save file, I think, and some of the game dynamics weren't in a correct "state."

Thanks.