Arena and vahnatai cemetary near Melchion

Darkdread

I already explored Melchion the dragon's island and did the quests for Goro. However I found 2 areas which puzzle me.

1) There is an arena. I killed the golems that guarded it, I rang the gong so many times I got deaf, but nothing happens (nothing's supposed to happen?)

2) there is a vahnatai cemetary (sort of) and a lonely vahnatai shade. He doesn't seem to mind when I loot everything around. I even told him I was going to loot and he doesn't care. I attack him and can't harm him!!!! does he ever die? how?

Thanks!

1. It's the arena for teh ubar Black Horror! You need to do Lark's previous quests to fight it..then you have to talk to Goro to know how to lure it out..

2. The Vahnatai Cryptkeeper(?) is unkillable..even with maxed out stats..it's HP won't drop below 1..you have to fight it's summons to "defeat" it..

• 1 month later...

So, I guess I can't do that are[n]a, since I took Gladwell's geas and chose to go through with his Vahnatai [re]quest rather than kill the s.o.b., o well. (I'll go kill him soon, after I finish Melanchion's quests I think... or maybe I'll do it now; Vesna's a pain and so is that undead Vahnatai, neither of whom I can seem damage: I'll keep them 'til later, I guess, and head on up to Gladwell first.)

Still, this is just one of the reasons why A5 is better than A4: removing opportunities based on the choices you make adds to the replay value.