Before posting a new question, take my advice!!

Darkdread

I have been asking questions lately which have all been successfully and quickly answered (thanks!).

But today I remembered that my forum was only displaying the "5 last days" posts. This option can be changed (upper right).

Set it to "show all topics" and you'll get about 15 pages(!) of many questions people were asking when the MAC version was first released. I learned a lot and found some answers to questions I had asked recently :rolleyes:

Some people, like Randomizer was kind enough to answer the questions at that time and has re-answered most of them lately without giving any sermon smile (thanks!)

The typical questions (how to remove the geas, shares, khora vass, cheat list etc.) they are all there.

It was fun to read the old posts and I learn things I didn't know, so... do that! it'll be worth it cool

Quote:
Originally written by Darkdread:
Some people, like Randomizer was kind enough to answer the questions at that time and has re-answered most of them lately without giving any sermon smile (thanks!)
I don't usually want to take the time to hunt up the last time the question was asked. Also answers can change as people come up with new solutions to some common questions.

Bryce in his singleton game found some interesting solutions.