A5 Availability in Canada

Geezer

Finished A4 last week and now going around for the second time but would like to purchase a copy of A5. I'm in the boonies of Northeastern Nova Scotia and the most popular outlet doesn't even list Spiderweb Games on their computor. Looks like my best source is going to be on-line. Any recommendations....? Thanks.

The usual way to get the games is to download the demo, open it, look at the registration number, and then use that in the online order form to buy it. There are other ways , too, like mail and phone.

—Alorael, who wouldn't waste time looking in retail outlets. Spiderweb games have never come in boxes or been found on shelves.

You have to download the demo of the game from the site, run it, and the registration number will be down the bottom right hand corner, a 5-digit number. I was in the same situation in that nowhere in Australia sells hard-copy versions of the game either so I had to DL and send off for my registered version (on which I am still waiting! frown I wanna play!!).

Lucheiah, you say you have to download the demo from the site....yeah I got that, but what site???

I just got off Spiderwebs' home page and they say they just released A5 for Macs. The release for Windows might be late Feb or early March... maybe that's why your still waiting, you think!

Anyhow, I think I'll order the trilogy package while I wait. Inever got to play A1-2-3 so this should keep me busy. Thanks for trying....

Quote:
Originally written by Geezer:
Lucheiah, you say you have to download the demo from the site....yeah I got that, but what site???
I just got off Spiderwebs' home page and they say they just released A5 for Macs. The release for Windows might be late Feb or early March... maybe that's why your still waiting, you think!
Wait, you're trying to buy the game before it even exists for the platform you want to play it on? It takes about one business day for your order to be processed; surely, once it comes out for Windows, you can amuse yourself with the demo for at least that long. There's really no need to pre-order it.