Mad Town & Quests

nearart

I made the huge mistake of releasing the dragon in Harkin's Landing before I completed the quests for the town. Now I can't return because they all try to kill me. This means I lose out on the skill points for those completed quests.

Is there any way to reverse this? The game has Character Editor, but not Game Editor like prior Avernum games?

Also, I'm at Solberg's tower and I'm asked to go to the East and South towers to complete quests, but I can't find the tower entrances. The only stairs in the tower are to Solberg's quarters.

Thanks

Never tried the cheats so I don't know. You can always go back there and kill them in self-defense smile .

At Solberg's Tower the door to the south tower is magically locked and requires the key from Tiacoura to open. The east tower requires finding a lever in a nearby room to open a secret door to the outside and then there is another to the bottom from outside. Look around and you'll find it.