Lysaak

parisparcgirl

Ok I am in Northern Plateau in area with his warning signs. I have killed lots of bandits and gone upstairs no Bandit Chief. Where is He? Is it possible I have killed him?

Where is the way upstairs. When I get to the top I see no button or secret room.

Any ideas. I also need those crystals bad and I cant get to Tranquility unless I kill this Bandit and get a bracelet from Kilgore.

SO where can I get more crystals?

thanks for help on sliths but I went there by boat and got the three stranded Exodous citizens.

i found two spies, the guy by the boat dock and the bartender

are there more?

I have not gotten to the top

or at least I think not....I followed the whole dungeon and came out in side Harkins Landing tunnel.up to the mayor...anyhow

any help appreciated

I actually think I did kill him

all the tunnels are all empty of enemies

thanks

is this the first elevator the one with the lift

I was there so long ago I cant remember if there were archers or not....

can I get there thru the exodus or harkins landing tunnels as well.

I can see the dungeon but not any enemies. I see some to the north just a few but I cannot find anyway to get to that area

I am in the room where Lysaak kept the orges there are two

areas with cages. I have already cleared out the room where you keep on going up when I get to the top there is nowhere else to go.

There are two elevators. The first is under Merrum's claim and there you fight rats. Then you go north and turn west into a group of tunnels going off the main path. Heading north into that section it seems that you fought the first group of bandits. Going further north is a fortified area with plenty of bandits, chained shamblers, and an ogre sleeping in the northwest corner. It's near this area that you find a way to the upper level.

From there you circle east past some prisoner cells. Then either fight cultists near an altar or lizards to the west. Then going back to the northwest you find the second elevator, Then it's through a forge/kitchen area filled with bandits. After this all that's left is Lysstak looking out over Drake Pillars.