Muck Claim Theives and Vahnatai Control Panel

Lucheiah

Okay, where the hell are they? I just spent like, an hour going back and forth between Highground and Muck, checking the claim markers. I'll come to the defaced ones and it'll say something like "You check the markers but see nobody around". Argh! Don't care about reward, just want to get the stupid quest crossed of my list!

And speaking of which, I've found the 3 northwestern Vahnatai control panels but I can't find any in the southeast... do you have to travel down the Dark River to find it, or what?

For the Claim Thieves quest you need to wander along the south to the defaced claim marker south of the chasm that the river empties into. It takes several trips and I think you have to approach from the west when it finally triggers.

The southeast Vahnatai control panel entrance is in the southeast corner of the southeast part of the Vahnatai Lands just east of Thalants. There is a lever to the north or west that needs to be used to open access to the building. Look around and use the "u" command if you miss it. There is a second lever to open the secret door to reach a cache in that area.