regester bug.

Eothain of Rohan.

If you have a backup copy of the Blades of Avernum preference file, put this file in the same location it was on in your old computer.

For Windows, it may be a file ending in .dat in the same folder as Blades of Avernum. On Mac OS 9, it's in your Preferences folder, and in Mac OS X, it's in the preferences folder of your user account.

If you didn't back up your preference file, ask Spidweb for a new code; if you bought a code previously, you shouldn't have any trouble getting a new one.

(607)

If you somehow failed to understand Kelandon, email the following information to;

INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR A NEW REGISTRATION CODE

The Name it was ordered under

The Address it was ordered under

The Postcode it was ordered under

Also, the new code that the version gives you (the counter-code to jeff's)

WHAT TO SAY

It's probably best to start off with saying something like...

Code:
Mr Vogel,I am sorry, but I appear to have lost my registration code for Blades of Avernum. Could you please send me my new one. My new code is ______.My details are;____________________________________________________________________________________________________________Thank you very much,_______________  
WHERE TO SEND IT TO

Send your email to spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com

spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com

Hope that helps you (You don't have to be AS polite as in the letter, but you can substitute stuff with your own wording)

- Archmagi Micael