Stuck in the monastery tears : I don't find the key

The last door upper at right, I suppose it's the door to go to the caves. The door doesn't open, I don't find key anywhere, the only key that I have found was for opening the room where is this one who sell better skill.

It's the first time that I see the area "monastery tears", I had finished the game twice without these areas. I have seen it for the first time looking your map in the walkthrough.

Please anybody can help me, I'm stuck in front of this door

Yes I had killed it in a great room, but that doesn't work. In the special items I have a "bronze monastery key" but may be this key is not the good one ?

when I am in front of the door i have this message :

"Since there appears to be no other way to open the door you approach it and put your hand in the depressions in the front. The stone is cold and smooth. You wait for a minute. Nothing happens."

what can I do ? frownfrown

Yes, we are sure you need the bracelets.

The part of the monastery you are trying to get into is the single hardest area in the game. It's pretty much in there so you can test your character to the max. And the only way in is to get the bracelets which are found in 2 of the last couple areas you'll get to in the game.

In other words, the only way you won't chat with Mr. Blaze before going to the caves is if you make a special trip off the island to do so.

SPOILER below:

there are 3 rogues that are constantly re-spawned and keep attacking you. You'll need a mech skill of 20 in order to disable the spawner...

Yes, I've been there. Essentially, Rahul's defenses detect the orb and paralyse you. They throw you in the prison. However, avoiding the prison is a bad idea if your a rebel since you learn of Rahuls healing magic and can disrupt it when he tries to use it. If you don't, your in trouble. Although you can sometimes kill him before he uses the magic.

Bah!

His healing magic was nice -- something I'd love to have as a character, but not really all that big of a deal. It just takes a bit longer to kill the him is all. Personally, I found taking the time to kill his guards in the middle of taking him down to be more annoying.

Quote:
Originally written by mok:
Yes, we are sure you need the bracelets.
The part of the monastery you are trying to get into is the single hardest area in the game. It's pretty much in there so you can test your character to the max. And the only way in is to get the bracelets which are found in 2 of the last couple areas you'll get to in the game.

In other words, the only way you won't chat with Mr. Blaze before going to the caves is if you make a special trip off the island to do so.

SPOILER below:
there are 3 rogues that are constantly re-spawned and keep attacking you. You'll need a mech skill of 20 in order to disable the spawner...
I have found a third blue bracelet in the beginning of the monastery caves and I didn't understood its use.
I have not found these caves hard, meanwhile it's very long. My character was enough good to defeat all the rogues even the creator but it was very long (too long at my point of view) because I started at the right part of the area and I have the 4 rogues always until I disable the spawner (almost the whole area). I had'nt read your spoiler.
I had 20 to mechanics with my special equipment (+ charm)

Last very important question : do you know the date for Geneforge 4 ? I love this game so much
smilesmile

Quote:
Originally written by Learned Noremac:
Yes, I've been there. Essentially, Rahul's defenses detect the orb and paralyse you. They throw you in the prison. However, avoiding the prison is a bad idea if your a rebel since you learn of Rahuls healing magic and can disrupt it when he tries to use it. If you don't, your in trouble. Although you can sometimes kill him before he uses the magic.
I thought I had played the game fully as a loyalist... I even explored every map fully and never heard of this summoning orb. Where do you get it?