fort wilton

Many questions on this area for it seems to be a place where a lot of decisions have to be made.

1. I read the G3 hintbook and it said that there are many items of note - so far I found only the shaped blade. Where are the other items? (shaped guantlet, steel shield, steel breastplate)

2. how do I get the serviles in the wood quest? is it pro-rebel quest? I am now pro shaper although gave a few pro rebel opinions.

3 and if anyone is doing quest for koama in bulwark inn would give more details on it, I would greatly appreciate.

thanks for answers

Quote:
Originally written by Dragongirl:
3 and if anyone is doing quest for koama in bulwark inn would give more details on it, I would greatly appreciate.
Spoilers ahead...

So in the inn, if you help Koama he unlocks a room for you (if I remember right...it's been a while since I did that).

Later, he appears at the Gull north docks, and asks for another quest item (a journal), and gives a necklace as a reward (+10% acid/poison resistance for you and your creations). Not as good as the reward you get for giving the journal to the alchemist in stonespire: healing craft, minor heal, and heal improvements.

Finally, he appears again on the Isle of Spears, at the southern gates I believe. He's gone mad with power gained from the items you've given him; he blames you for it and attacks you. I'm pretty sure he dropped something, but now I can't remember...might have been a shaper's boon. Whatever it was it was useless for my agent so I forgot lol.

if you decided to give the papers to the shapers, you can still just break into the place and swipe everything you can get your hands on. there is a trapped chest in komoa's room, but i think about a 10 mechanics got me past it... not sure though. but the game will let you know anyways...

[edit] oh... and i just found out... you're on target to find out where the steel breastplate is =P you'll get it soon enough. [/edit]