Real Arcade?

Hi JadeWolf,

RealARcade works for me very well. MY core problem is that I work from home performing software QA. So I never know what computer I have time to play games on. With Geneforge, I have to hastle with the activation code. With Real ARcade, I can load the system onto my main windows box (which is forever having it's OS re-installed), my laptop (Which is forever getting sent back to HQ for maintaince), and my Linux box (under Vmware). Then I can Rsync the saves directory and can thus play the game on whatever computer is free for my use. I can even take the game (in progress) along on a road trip.

So REal Arcade's (henceforth known as, RA) packaging method works allot better for me and how I play games.

I should note that I already purchased GeneForge 1 from spider web. Then I got Geneforge 1 again and Geneforge 2 from RA. IT would be rather cool for me when GF 3 gets to RA. Even better if BoA eveer makes it to RA