Emerald Chestguard?

The Emerald Chestguard gives you 2 extra action points among other boosts; to make it, bring Learned Darian a Perfect Glaahk Scale, the Claws of a Demon, and a Mutated Gamma Skin. The scale is available in the Loyalist Encampment and in Creation Holding; both times, you need to kill a Glaahk to get it. You can get the Demon Claws by killing the Bound One(Pit of the Bound), or the Rotting Demon(Demonic Depot.) The Mutated Gamma Skin is available in Outer Gazak-Uss.

(707)

Quote:
Originally written by Zephyr Tempest:
And what of the Benerii-Uss crystal?

Oh, and what creations are most effective in Gazak-Uss? Right now I have three level 30 drayks.

Thank you for all of your help!
When I played through, I stormed through as an Agent with Magic Shaping. I found that 1 Gazer, (upgraded to Eyebeast), 1 Ur-Glahk, and 1 Vlish made easy work out of the bad guys (easy-ish, coupled with my own destructive power.

Ofcourse, that was playig onb Torment, and if i remember I had to drop the difficulty down to Tricky once or twice.

- Archmagus Micael

Quote:
Originally written by Archmagus Micael:
When I played through, I stormed through as an Agent with Magic Shaping. I found that 1 Gazer, (upgraded to Eyebeast), 1 Ur-Glahk, and 1 Vlish made easy work out of the bad guys (easy-ish, coupled with my own destructive power.
That makes sense. All three can incapacitate enemies.

What level would you reccommend to start devastating Gazak-Uss?

But what of the Benerri-Uss crystal, Drakon worthiness and Demon's Bile questions?

I am sorry if all these questions are annoying.

I would presume 3 Drayks, as when I was fighting the Takers/Barzites the Drayks mauled me up more than the Drakons do. And while an Ur-Drakon has the ability to breathe on three hostiles at the same time (spray), it's only 1 creation, while 3 Drayks are harder to disable, plus probably do more damage. But then again, CryoDrayks are the best. smile

- Archmagus Micael

Quote:
Originally written by Archmagus Micael:
And while an Ur-Drakon has the ability to breathe on three hostiles at the same time (spray), it's only 1 creation, while 3 Drayks are harder to disable, plus probably do more damage. But then again, CryoDrayks are the best. smile

- Archmagus Micael
One Ur-Drakon has almost as many hitpoints as two drayks, and the Parry skill and its armor make up for the third.

The Ur-Drakon uses Diamond Spray, not Essence Orbs. Diamond spray hits 5 (or maybe more. Drakons hit three targets and do only 2/3 the damage of a drayk to a single target) targets and does just as much damage as a drayk's breath.

But 3 Drayks are much cheaper and perhaps just as good. But Cryodrayks almost never miss (+100% percent accuracy compared to a drayk's +65%. The target would have to be a masterful dodger for a cryodrayk to miss). So many choices...

But I don't think I can make Cryodrayks yet (I thought they would be bluish, but they're purple! I don't like purple pseudo-dragons).

Okay, I suspect the Ur-Drakon can hit up to 8 targets. He hit 7 only because I couldn't get the 8th to get close enough to the swarm. But I still think he could've hit that seventh Clawbug.

Wait, I've stumbled upon a dilemma! I must choose between an Agent's Shelter or a Stasis Shield. How much stun resistance would a level 42 Ur-Drakon with 1 extra point of strength have without the Stasis Shield?