Hunter Guardian.

Two questions about the character type: When I got the Guardian Claymore, I realized that I actually could not use it, since I always have a baton or wand in my hand. What should I do, sell it off? How did you guys solve this (If you have played Hunter Guardian)

I have Greta aong, but is doing Loyalist. I hear she will leave me when I kill the creator on Dhonald's, which is a real shame because currently she is th eone packing the punch in my aprty (if I am not useing a Diciplin wand or crystals, and I usually don't. Save them up for big foes). How will I ever get by without her? I figured I could pump Fireshaping up to 5 and replace her with a Drayk as soon as possible, but how am I to get Cryodrayk without canisters? I can't, right? Seems like Gull is going to be hell on me.

You need only 3 points on fire shaping to get drayk. And you dont need cyrodrayks since drayks are more worthy for your essence cost,

especially for guardians.

Keep your claymore. You cant use it while using a missle weapon. But the chance you need a melee weapon is good.

Can you cast speed now? You can train 2 level of blessing magic and spellcraft with money and raise another point in blessing to cast speed. It will completely change your life.

Eh, I got the Blessing Magic, but not the energy (Level 21, 50 energy. Bleh) When I get my Essence Aegis and blessing from the Shaper ghost, maybe add Girlde of Geniouse to that, think I should have enough energy.

Only need 3, that's intresting, but I need a somewhat strong drayk to replace the hole that will be Greta.

Remember, you can use up to 6 canisters and people will still not notice and the ending will be the same. Adverse effects only show up with 7 or more canisters. If you want to add a drayk, do so as soon as possible so it will gain levels with you (sneak into lord rauls private chambers, just go the direction the guard in there doesn't (only one particular guard will notice you in there and go hostile though others may wander in from time to time) and use the drayk canister there. (maybe upgrade to a drakon later?) Also maybe you should consider buying 1 or 2 levels of int with skill points.

I thought the only way to ever get drayk is to use a canister, right? So in order to get to cryodraky, you need to use all 3 drayk canisters anyway. Which means you should stop worrying about using drayks (if you're intent on not polluting yourself) or just find and use those 3 canisters only.

When do the rebels teach you how to create a drakon?????????????

????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????

????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????

EDIT: added line breaks

Ur-drakons aren't impossible.

You just need to make a drakon and take it to the geneforge and kindly ask it to step into the pool of life-changing muck. laugh

And since the whole game pretty much comes down to the fact that the only way to become an ur-drakon is for a drakon to use a geneforge, I feel very confident in agreeing with the faq in only listing 2 canisters of ur-drakon.