BoA Graphics Competition Question

About the 1st Annual BoA Graphics competition : I'm an aspiring artist, and I'm wondering if a picture from BoA itself, modified slightly, like, (this is just an example), taking a picture of a Slith, modifying the colours and sending in a Fire Slith would be an Edited Graphic or an Original Graphic. Or, on a slightly more original note, taking a picture of a Slith, adding a few extra arms and a third leg (such that at least, say, 70% of the pixels were hand-drawn by you), and sending in a Mutated Slith - same question.

Oh, and I'm not actually going to do either of those. There are already enough Slith variants.

EDIT : Whoa! I'm a Journeyman!

Your Mutated Slith would count as an edit; in fact, virtually all edits so far have come from BoA-standard graphics (edits based only on your own graphics would all count as originals, I believe, and other artists will usually object to you editing their graphics and entering them into a contest in your name).

By the way, a graphic made just by editing colours will annoy people. There's already a way to add tints to items and monsters within BoA, and more significant colour edits can be done by virtually any painting program.

Yes, I knew that one, as it happens, I was just wondering about how it would be accepted under the specific rules of the 1st BoA Scenario Graphics contest : i.e. : should I send it in under original graphic or edited graphic.

From that, I am led to believe it is edited graphic. Thank you.