Frahhamn's slith graphics

I can't get Frahhamn's slith graphics from the Louvre to show up in the outdoors. I've defined them in the custom objects script and they show up fine in town mode. I try to put them somewhere with Outdoor Preset Encounters and they're invisible.

I change the encounter to a different kind of monster, and it shows up. I change it back to those sliths and the encounter vanishes. This leads me to believe it's these sliths in particular.

I opened it up in the app and went past the spot where it was supposed to be, and it entered combat with the sliths properly, but nothing showed up in the outdoor section.

Anyone have any idea what gives? Normally I solve these sorts of problems myself, but I don't feel like it this time.

EDIT: I'm using the latest version of the 3D Editor, the latest version of BoA, and Mac OS 10.2.

That was it. Thank you.

I think I had the same problem in LP at some point, but I couldn't remember what had caused it.

EDIT: Now they have fuzz around them. Gah, time to load the graphic up and take out the noise as best I can.

I swear, when I get a graphic off the Louvre and it actually works right away, I feel incredibly lucky.

Quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

EDIT: Now they have fuzz around them. Gah, time to load the graphic up and take out the noise as best I can.

I swear, when I get a graphic off the Louvre and it actually works right away, I feel incredibly lucky.
Just email the original author of the person who made the pictures, and ask them for a... whatever is high quality and compatibile with yours. I mean, the louvre could at least use High Qualitry JPEGs!

As you might see, I had this problem myself!

- Archmagi Micael

Quote:
Originally written by Archmagi Micael:
Quote:

Just email the original author of the person who made the pictures, and ask them for a... whatever is high quality and compatibile with yours. I mean, the louvre could at least use High Qualitry JPEGs!

As you might see, I had this problem myself!

- Archmagi Micael
I do accept JPGs at the Louvre.

Quote:
Looking at them a little closer, I suppose they're not bad, as far as these things go. They're usable.

I suppose I ought to send a list of graphics that malfunction or are blurry. I'll work on that at some point.
I can add this info to the comments section of the DB. What we really need is an up-front page that explains how to submit graphics so this doesn't happen at all. Anyone want to write one? I'll post it if you do. Telling people how to save a lossless JPG should be included.

Also, if anyone has a program/method that let's me EASILY scan a submission for bogus pixels, let me know. Generally I just accept a graphic as is and post it.