Scenarios in Development

Niemand

We seem to have entered some what of a lull, so it seems like a good time to do this again: Are you developing a scenario?

If so, what levels do you intend it to be for, how big do you plan for it to be, and when (roughly) can we expect to see it?

I am currently making a scenario for levels 40-50 with about 20 towns and 8 outdoor sections. Unfortunately, it's only about half finished and I expect it will take me a long time, like another year.

I have currently done 8-10% of my scenario. 6 custom graphics ready and 4 1/2 "towns" ready out of somethig like 40? Mind you, these are small towns. Only about 3 of these are actually big towns. Also, my scenario has almost no outdoors whatsoever, I have one outdoor section ready and plan to make only 3 or 4 outdoor sections more. It's more of an experimental scenario than enything else. When will it be ready? Give it a year or two, chances are Avernum 4 will come out first.

I'm busy now for quite some time on my scenario "Where the rivers meet." Its my first attempt, has (at the moment) 23 towns (of which all designed and ready, except I need to fill them with enemies and that sort a thing) and I think 8 outdoor sections. Intented for levels 25 - 35. Its finished for about 50 - 60%.

Hi,

Still in development, my first scenario with about five towns, and one rather large outdoor section for now. A few dungeons and four main quests. Being designed for low level solo players.

Plan is to use this first scenario as a stepping stone for a series four parts. (I hope!)

gcmaxxon

Oh yes and it will have a map!