Script Error!

Challox

In the scenario I'm working on, one of the things that happens in the first outdoor section is that the party can go over a small, outdoor cave terrain, which gives them some gold. The script for this part looks like this:

beginstate 16;

reset_dialog();

if (get_flag(200,6) == 1)

end;

message_dialog("Oddly, you find an abandoned cave. In the center of the small cavern there is a pentagram engraved on the floor and 5 sacks of gold. You make off with the gold, probably courtesy of an evil wizard somewhere. He's probably going to kill you someday.","Oh well.");

set_flag(200,6,1);

change_coins (1 * 200);

break;

The script works fine for when I first go over the cave, but if I run the party over the terrain square again, I get this message:

o00Northwest Error: Missing ( in Line 84.

Line 84 of the entire o00Northwest.txt script is highlighted here, in an encounter script:

beginstate 14;

reset_dialog();

if (get_flag(200,4) == 1)

end;

message_dialog("Tsigardia is known for its large variety of wild animals, some of them dangerous. You encounter a group of these- a pack of wolves. Wolves don't usually attack humans, but this pack must be unusually hungry.","It looks like these animals are the dangerous kind.");

set_flag(200,4,1);

break;

The bold text is Line 84 of the file. This doesn't seem to be related in any way to the cave script... What's going on? Any help is appreciated. smile