Fist damage?

Donald Hebb

Wilfred, base “Punches” are determined by your strength, and the armour of the opponent. Standard values such as Pole or Melee do not affect punching. Only a very high level character (or a GOD character) will be able to use punching to good effect. But, for the rest of us, with a standard character, even a Kitchen Knife would be better for punching.

- Archmagi Micael

Blademaster and anatomy will help greatly your fury-fisted character deal damage. Dexterity improves your chance to hit, as always.

I do not think that assassination applies to fists, but if it does, then all the more power to punches. Same goes for lethal blow.

I know that the punches had not a damage cap in A1-A3, but that is not a problem in BoA. I have never tried to build a punching character in A1, though I have experienced the possibilities of punching by using the character editor to make a God PC.

I believe accuracy starts at 40% and goes up in increments of 5%. Damage from strength progresses slowly, at no where near the rate of melee weapons which have large dice numbers for their bonus.