Av 3, Reset Troglo mission help

After meeting with the king he gave me the mission to kill the special Khazi. So just for fun I decided to tell the king that I tricked him and that I was there to kill him. Several hours of gameplay later I realized that, hey that wasn't such a good call. I don't want to restart because my pcs are so strong and built up but I want to get that on my stuff done flag. How would i go about doing this?

note: reset towns did not work.

A debugging option isn't much good when even the programmer apparently doesn't know which SDFs are which. Maybe it was useful in early alpha.

Maybe Jeff wrote the SDFs down like a sensible person and then shredded the documents for security.

—Alorael, who is willing to give several very large and serious cookies to anyoen who figures out SDFs. Just think of all the fun time you could waste fruitlessly!

The only thing you lose by not completing the mission correctly is the ability to get Dispel Barrier from the mayor of Sharamik. And that can be corrected via the character editor.

Note, though, that if you complete the troglo king's mission, you CAN actually go back and THEN kill him anyway. That's what I did, since the mayor of...Amrino, I think, gave me a quest to kill him.