Highest possible reputation in Avernum 2

I completed all major quests in Avernum 2 and have been wandering round doing various minor quests. However, I have now run out of quests (apart from renewable ones like cheap wine and meal which don't seem to boost reputation), and my reputation is stuck at 97. I know this is great and everything, but I'd love to get it to 100 if possible. I certainly haven't done anything to damage my reputation, either. At the moment they are "true heroes", but "demi-gods" (or similar) would be pretty cool... Has anyone got beyond 97, and if so, how?

From the FAQ at the top of these boards, these are the things that increase your reputation:

What actions raise my reputation?

Kill Ko's Bandits (motrax cave area) 1

Heal Brian 1

Kill F. Draco's Bandits 1

Kill Gunston's fire salamanders 1

Free Stewart 1

Find Blue pass Almaria 1

Reveal Blosk Spy 4

Kill Madhouse Brigands 4

Help Avernum soldier near F Duvno 1

Recover Stolen arrows 1

Free Arum (nephil fort) 1

Kill Nepharim chief (nephil fort) 3

Destroy Undead Altar 3

Find Nance 1

Give kid medicine (Dharmon) 1

Tell refuges about abyss refuge 1

Find Harston 2

Find all the Vahnatai items for Patrick 2

Help Soldiers fight Rahkasha 1

Find Blue pass Fort Remote 4

Recover Kothtar plans 4

Help Sliths vs empire 1

Give graymold salve to Julz 4

Free Captain Brevan 1

Destroy Serpent Cult 4

Lift Undead Curse near Mertis (merchants) 1

Free the Nephilim slaves 4

Kill Secret Sliths 4

Return Slith Charm 2

Destroy Cotra Smelters 1

Kill Elderan 4

Find Locke 1

Kill Limoncelli 4

Find 3 giant statues 4

Find Gray pass 1

Find Sixus 4

Give Drake tooth to mage in Motrax's cave 1

Wow! I suppose that's why Kelandon has such a high rating. Now if only he worked for BT (that's British Telecom for non-UK readers, which I accept is most of you) telephone enquiries, it might not have taken me a month to get Broadband set up! I seem to have completed the vast majority of those, although some I don't remember (who on earth is Stuart?).

Continuing the theme of creating God-like parties (without having recourse to the character editor), I don't understand why the levels of skills listed don't always seem to correspond to the world of Avernum in combat. (If I were feeling scientifically minded I might want to make an analogy with genetic code not being expressed at the phenotypic level. But I'm not.) For example, although my mage and priest both have Willpower of above 30, which should mean that they can never be charmed, dumbfounded, etc, they still can be. Similarly, both my archer and fighter have Melee Weapons skill of 18+, which should mean they never miss - yet they do, albeit rarely. Any ideas why?

I think the percentages shown are based on a stock, generic opponent. High enough melee skill means that you'll always hit an opponent with no increased ability to dodge, but by the end of the game you're fighting heavily armored and high level enemies. I imagine that willpower is similarly modified by the power of the creature using abilities or spells against you.

—Alorael, who is also fairly certain that all employees of broadband providers are required to sign an agreement stating that they will do everything in their power to avoid helping customers at any time. It's the only logical explanation.

Ah - that explains things. I suppose if I had a lifetime devoted to the game I could eventually build up a (non-modified) group who are untouchable by magic or weapons and can slay Hawthorne/Garzhad/Rentar-Ihrno, etc with a single punch. However, I hear rumours of a "real world" out there somewhere, and I am quite keen to explore that, too...

Many thanks to all of those who have helped on this.

Because of their invulnerabilities, it's not possible to kill either Garzahd or Rentar-Ihrno with one hit. With a character editor-maxed out party, I did manage to create a party that would take no more than two or three damage points from anything, but I seriously doubt that such a thing could be created legitimately.