In A3, you just need to complete the Slime's plague and collect the evidence of Erika Redmark's mark in the tunnel to the north of the Alien Slime's chambers. Then you give the evidence to Berra in Fort Emergence after collecting all feasible rewards. The rest of the events should be explained to you by the game.

In A1, you need a boat to the Northern Isles, or whatever they are called. It is not an easy journey, since you need to get the boat from the Giants. In specific, you need to go to the Giant's Castle east of Bargha and get trapped in the basement. Get out, but be sure to kill the chief AND take the wrought iron Giant's key. Proceed to the giant Giant's outdoor gate and unlock it. Grab an oversized boat and have fun. Be sure to explore ALL the little islands.

I believe the tower is in the same spot in A2, although I wouldn't have the slightest clue as to how to get there, seeing as though I don't have the game.

If you mean A2, you can do so through the Teleporter, but you need the code.

To get it: Go to where Solberg's tower is, don't walk inside. Outside, walk to the west, the other side of that small outdoor areas. There's an obelisk. Read it. That's the code.

Once you go to the tower, you'll have to fight a bunch of Empire troops, be prepared, and you'll have to go through some tests.

• 3 months later...