AV2: Getting into Olgai

Okay, I just can't get in. They won't let me. And I'm getting angry. I even ::Shudders:: looked to the only walkthrough in existance about AV2 ::Rolls eyes:: and all it says is "Head on out, and you'll run into some vahnatai. Be submissive and

you'll do fine. Head on over west to Olgai. Be nice, and you'll get

in. "

WTH is that supposed to mean?! Run into Vahnatai *where*? In front of Olgai? Just wandering? WHAT?

Be submissive? HTH do you do that?! Get myself freaking killed by them?!

Be nice? HOW?

::Seethes:: I am very angry... mad

I thought you could get into Olgai anytime and the Tests were for seeing the Council. To get into any city but Avit you need to do the Ritual of Welcoming. It's in one of the buildings east of the center of the town. Talk to the vahnatai there and you should have no trouble.

—Alorael, who will point out that the walkthrough does tell you to perform the Ritual, which then permits you to blithely amble on to Olgai, stopping only to smell the mushrooms and maul the hydras.

I already explained. In Avit, there is a room with three bowls, basins, or other vessels. You need to touch them in order either from lightest color to darkest or darkest to lightest. One of the vahnatai in Avit tells you this, but you somehow missed it. Go back and try again, complete the Ritual of Welcoming, and you'll be able to speak and understand the vahnatai language.

—Alorael, who will point out that Avit is a bit confusing with all the bridges. Using the automap helps a lot.