where to get capture soul lvl1?

To cast Capture Soul and Simulacrum you have to help Koriba find a stolen statue. Koriba is in Ghikra, and the bandits are the band in Upper Avernum. Once you have the soul crystal, you can learn Capture Soul and Simulacrum.

You can learn Capture Soul level 3 in Hawke's Manse by reading books, but only if you already have level 1 or 2.

—Alorael, who advises paying particular attention to the Wolfrider Warrens.

The editor is one of those things...

It borders on the line of good and evil. We can use it to do good, but in our stubborness, we often don't. We can use it to do evil, and when we do, we always find a way to assure ourselves that nothing scandalous has occured before the "save as" button is clicked. No one knows exactly why it was created.

But we're too afraid to go in and deactivate it, like the guardians to Grah-Hoth's realm. It's best to set it aside, and only use it for healing when you have a break in a dungeon. Otherwise, don't tread too close. frown

Quote:
Originally written by Chief Spider watching The Simpsons:
The editor is one of those things...

It borders on the line of good and evil. We can use it to do good, but in our stubborness, we often don't. We can use it to do evil, and when we do, we always find a way to assure ourselves that nothing scandalous has occured before the "save as" button is clicked. No one knows exactly why it was created.

But we're too afraid to go in and deactivate it, like the guardians to Grah-Hoth's realm. It's best to set it aside, and only use it for healing when you have a break in a dungeon. Otherwise, don't tread too close. frown
I have never actually used the editor. sometimes to get easy gold. But I let myself promise I wouldnb't do that anymore, but would just loot some poor mans hut.