GF3- Magic Shaping Woes

15 minutes ago, Slawbug said:

Been forever but I want to say they're the reward for some kind of testing area normally used by the school to train students?

Not for training; that testing area (if it is the one with the artillae) is for graduates. The "Defend your Thesis" part of the apprentice training, before you go out with a teacher. The one in GF5 gives clawbugs, but it would be reasonable for this to give artillae. 

I don't know why you're so focused on forcing a modern-education-system structure onto shaper training, but that's really not going to help anyone figure out what zone this is.  (And if we're gonna nitpick, "artillae" is not the plural, no matter how much you want to force Latin into things.)

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Slawbug said:

Been forever but I want to say they're the reward for some kind of testing area normally used by the school to train students?

Gah! The Testing Grounds! I skimmed the other half of Greenwood. I was remembering the second test (with the equivalent of Sharon's Bracelet) and forgot about the first round of tests.
Thanks.

Edit: Also, wouldn't the plural or artilla be "a siege"?

Edited by earanhart