GF2-I: Xander mod

Xander is a mage servile that is recruitable for the Awakened. 

Being fond of Xander and always on the lookout for an extra pair of hands (or claws), I made this small mod so that Xander will be useful for a few more levels, without ever being overly powerful. 

Here is the link for the mod.

What the mod does: 

- It slightly increases Xander's level as the PC gains levels. To do that, you must visit Medab with Xander in the party. Xander gains +1 level when the PC reaches levels 10, 12 and 13. This reflects that as Xander travels with you, he becomes more experienced. However, his potential to reach is not that much; Xander will reach level 15 when the PC reaches level 13 and remain there. 

- At the PC level 11 Xander does not gain a level. However, the PC can talk to Cayche in the Magus Complex (as long the player is Awakened). If you perform a short fetch quest for her, she will increase Xander's proficiency with his spells. The change won't be dramatic; Xander gets +2 magic skill (+10% damage) and a +2 to +3 to the various spells he already knows. This will boost his damage somewhat without bringing him on par with a tier 3 creation. 

- Xander receives some minor resistances when you find him. These resistances slowly increase with his level. 

- Xander, as written in the game, had Searer as a default ranged attack AND as an active ability, which I found strange. I replaced his 2nd searer with a different spell. 

Installation Instructions: 

From Steam library, click on geneforge on the list to open the menu, go to "Browse local files", navigate to the "scripts" folder and overwrite the four scripts there with the scripts in the zip file. 

Edited by alhoon