Avernum 2 -:- Ivory Key

Guys,

Been playing Avernum 2 recently, and just recovered one of the Crystal Souls from the Pyrog's old cave, and decided that I want to "sort out" the portal issue.

I've taken Mahdavi's advice and blasted that Empire Tower to pieces ages ago. Now I think that I've got to go to the big shiny records place which the Empire has on one of our Northern Isles.

Now I just want to know if there's actually an Ivory Key to go into that Ivory lock. I could just jump down onto the ice, but it would be kinda painful, and trap me inside. Ofcourse, if I'm "barking up the wrong tree", please let me know.

- Archmagus Micael

Quote:
Originally written by Ephesos:
If I recall correctly, there are steps leading up from the ice into the center of the Archives, so you don't really need the key. Look all the way around the level.

Should that fail, the Ivory Key can be found in the Tower of Elderan. (Source: Shrodinger's FAQ)
Okay. I'll check out Schro's FAQ. But I swear I've been all over Elderan's USELESS tower.

- Archmagus Micael