What am I doing wrong Wandering Eye Quest?

strayerdouglas@gmail.com

I am looking for the Eye that Esmee sends you after. I go to the four doors North West of the Monitor Base D. I have progressed to the point where I have been sent to the Tawon empire. I have just finished Dedrick's quest and wanted to tie up lose ends. I am sure that after I kill the 4 stone looking guyout side the doors that I am supposed to find the missing Eye in one of the doors. There is a trapdoor behind one but it tells me it is sealed from below. Have I missed doing something? Please help. I understand that she is supposed to attack me from another thread on here, but it doesn't say anything that helps me to figure out why I can't find her. Also paid for the clue book, a little disapointed there, I remember when a clue book had ALL the answers and for an additional $8 for a download that I have to print myself, that the book would have detailed maps of all the areas and more detailed walkthrough on each quest.

Thanks,

Ray

Now I am stuck again, I am past the spot where I think I should be able to find her. I did what Lilith recommended and went to the decaying border and found her, fought her and she escaped. I went back to Hand Esmee and told her. She says cool but go back to Avadon and she awaits word from there before we can go forward. I went back and tried talking to bunch of people and tried going to monitor base d and she is still not up there. Went to monitor base C and tried to see if I could talk to anyone about her, then went back to Avadon and back to Esmee she still says she is waiting on word from Avadon. I am sorry this is the only thing I have had trouble with so far and I am banging my head on this one.

Thanks,

Ray

Relax, you won't be able to do the next phase until you have the Ogres of the Kva quest from Avadon. Carry on with other quests in the meantime.

Cool but I am already past the Ogres of the KVA I think. I looked on a website called game faqs and they have a timeline chart, I am completely passed the final Esmee quest. I am on my way to the Tawon part and I believe past where I should be able to finish this quest.

Thanks.

Nevermind guys, I am dumb I looked at the chart again and I am not to the point where I need to be to get the final part of the quest. I am only past the part to complete the second part of the quest. So I am on track. I was obsessing thinking I had missed it. I am not to the third part yet. Thanks for all the help and patience.

Ray