Avadon 2 Remix: testers wanted

Slawbug

Hi all,

I've completed work on the first draft of my Avadon 2 Remix, a mod for Avadon 2. Like the AEFTP Remix, this makes a LOT of tiny adjustments to classes, skills, and items to make the game more balanced. Weaker strategies are now fun again! There are also a few big, sweeping changes. All the adjustments are just to game balance and not to the story, zone layouts, or anything like that.

I was a little more ambitious this time and a few more mistakes have been showing up than I'd hoped. I don't have a ton of time for testing right now, but also don't want to delay the release for another few weeks. So, I'm wondering if anyone is interested in taking a crack at this, privately, over the next few days. This would be very, very light testing -- I'll have a few specific questions, but mostly I'd just like a few people to play it a bunch, mess around with different items and skills, and tell me if anything seems "off" or doesn't work as it should.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM. Thanks!

-- slarty

I use a mac. The remixes work by replacing game files, so they'll work on any downloaded version of the game that will run with a different total file size. I think that only excludes the Mac/iOS App Store version. Not sure about Steam. All the direct Spiderweb versions, including the direct Mac version, should work fine.

• 3 months later...