Any Other Rpgs like Fallout and Eschalon?

Death Knight

Just finished fallout 1. I didn't think I would like it at first, but once I got more powerful, the game went by fast. It was a fun game and had some tough decisions/battles. I really hope that before I play fallout 2, I could try another single character rpg like that game. These are the games I play-

1-The Quest-I don't usually like first person but this one is good because its turnbased and looks like daggerfall. Its a lot of fun and has a good story which is better than eschalon's in my opinion. Its also like fallout where you can get through quests and stuff with much different results with high lockpick skill or persuade/personality stats.

2-Fallout series-A lot of fun. I wish more rpgs were this cool. A very mature game like the quest, but fallout shows more gore than the former. I thought that it was cool that I could become just a little tough guy with the right equipment/stats. My character was very versatile and could get through many situations with little problems. I hope underrail when it comes out, is as good as this game series.

3-Eschalon-like the quest, I am getting farther in this game. Its got an awesome build system that is almost infinite. I hope book 3 adds even more skills as this game is excellent.

Does anyone know of any single character rpgs like those mentioned? I tried games like Geneforge and even Avernum solo but It took too long to whittle down enemies health as the games weren't meant to be played solo. If jeff didn't have enemies with such a health drag I'd play them but in the Avernum games, its so tedious and takes so LONG to get past one group of enemies its just not worth it.