The goofy past

Mosquito---Slayer

I Mosquito---Slayer, permanent foe of the mosquitoes, hereby declares this thread to be a collection of links to the threads on SW which you guys have found to be the most pointless, funny or plain stupid.

really it's a good way for oldies to laugh at something they may have derided in the past, and for newbies like me(Do I qualify or what?) it's a good chance to catch up on some community history.

So all you have to do is post a link to the thread which you think satisfies the above criterion, they needn't be something that started of pointless or funny ,you can very well link something that became like that in it's journey, also the thread is about SW threads only but if you have a real gem from elsewhere(doubt you can pass SW standards but whatever, also obviously don't link something that violates CoC in that case) fell free to link, also I know that this very thread is a big contender for the pointless category but since you are already accessing it don't link this one.

Just to start, here is a real beauty.

Ooh, the irony of locking a pointless topic about pointless topics. Congratulations MS, you are my first victim.

:)

Edit: Mosquito-Slayer has been demanding cake and in accordance with my creed I must comply. This is a flourless chocolate torte, my own recipe. Enjoy.

bittersweet.jpg