back to normal help

clstem4ever

can anybody help me with the back to normal scenerio. i read the hint page. the only it doesn't tell me and i couldn't find anything in the room. what do you use to strike kissan-tel's music box. also i saved while inside and couldn't get out so i used the editor to leave town. now i can go through the tunnel but i can't get kissan-tel to let me back in. did i completely mess up by doing this. and can it be fixed or do i have to start over. i hope not i'm at the end of the scenerio. this is the next to last thing on the list.

thank you in advance

ok first question. when you get into kissan-tel's hide out he won't let you leave until you figure out his music box. well my question is what do i use to play it. the hint page says what order to strike the boxes in but not what to use.

second question. because i couldn't figure it out. and because i had saved in there, i used the editor to take myself out of the town. then i went and did everything else. well when i came back to try it again i couldn't get back in. every time i go through the teleporter i come out the other side instead of in the hideout. so my question is do i have to start over or is there i way i can still win this.

I thought Kissan-Tel's music box puzzle was in Bortherhood of the Hand? But then again its probably my bad memory causing this. Your lucky you actually got into Kissan-Tel's hideout, I never even got in. I stepped (or possably looked) in to the portal, it didn't teleport me, but I still got the dialogue saying that I had. As I remember I did complete thescenario even without doing this part.

• 2 weeks later...

now for another question. on a road to algiers, how do you get into the forbidding tower. i found the three doors. but whenever i go into the third one i get transported back outside. how do i get past this. is there another way in? confused

never mind i figured it out. but i got out without ever seeing the n,s,e,w, teleporter signs and with the staff. did i miss something.