A:EftP - stuff to do post game

I don't really have time to replay the whole thing, so I'm just running around finishing quests and looking for things to kill. I already killed the town in the Abyss, killed Sulfras, and finished all quests that I can finish.

I can still:

1. go through sulfras' place and kill respawning monsters on the passage to land. (that last room with the runeward and steelward giants) You get a ghostly blade and resurrect scroll each time, so I'm keeping this to keep count how many times I killed those bastards.

2. go to Erika's place and kill monsters that spawn from doing the maze the wrong way, not too much fun, but still something to do (turns out they don't respawn)

3. wander around 'till a monster spawns, but this is boring.

Is there anything else I can kill? It'd be nice to go back into Hawthorne's castle since the castle guards keep respawning.

whaatt.. you can eliminate all of Kyass? That's heart breaking.

I think I killed all the dragons and Thantria. Thantria just got on my nerves, such an attitude. I guess I can off the hermit.

So there really aren't any other places other than the land exit and Erika's place where enemies spawn on user action?