Torment Differences?

The torment differences that I've see mentioned here on the boards are higher-level enemies, and a flat 30% subtracted from all the resistance values displayed in the player character stat window. Are there any other known differences between torment and other difficulty levels? (I've mostly played on hard before.)

Thanks!

It seems like the 30% resistance penalty makes endurance more important, since you're always going to be taking a decent amount of damage when you get hit (40% even if you manage to hit the maximum resistances, as opposed to 10% on easier levels).

It also seems to make parry more valuable, since that allows you to avoid getting hit altogether some of the time, and doesn't seem to suffer from any penalties on torment.

I'm also wondering if a DEXT-based healer/archer as a lead character/tank might be viable on torment, since Intelligence doesn't affect healing, and the high DEXT will enable evasion of many physical, fire, and energy attacks. They would be the primary healer, so having a weaker attack (bow) wouldn't be as big of a deal. Poison and acid aren't a huge problem in this game, so the main weakness would be against cold-based attacks. Perhaps a summoned shade could help there, since, if I remember right, shades are immune to cold.