Gang Garrison 2 Anyone?

adc.

Before you sue me of derailment and stuff...

Originally Posted By: Future Wonderbolt
Because we haven't had enough new threads recently.

I'm bored, anyone want to do a Battle for Wesnoth multiplater match? Versus, co-op, whatever works for y'all.

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? ... Bueller?

That is surely acceptable. If not, then that would be Title/Rank/Number of posts or Whatever-you-call-it discrimination tongue

Originally Posted By: A
Because we haven't had enough new threads recently.

I'm bored, anyone want to do a Gang Garrison multiplater match? Versus, co-op, whatever works for y'all.

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? ... Bueller?

If they could sue you, which they cannot, they would sue you for spam, not derailment. They would have a case for derailment if you made this post in, for example, the Photo thread.

Not that I am saying this is spam, but on an unrelated note it might be a good idea for there to be a central games thread if this sort of thing occurs on a regular basis. I dunno.

In any case, I will stick to the original tf2, thanks much. I prefer my engineering to be done in its original 1080p glory and radiance.

Originally Posted By: Future Wonderbolt
If they could sue you, which they cannot, they would sue you for spam, not derailment. They would have a case for derailment if you made this post in, for example, the Photo thread.

Not that I am saying this is spam, but on an unrelated note it might be a good idea for there to be a central games thread if this sort of thing occurs on a regular basis. I dunno.

In any case, I will stick to the original tf2, thanks much. I prefer my engineering to be done in its original 1080p glory and radiance.

AT LAST!!! I HAZ REVEALED 2 TF2 PLAYERS!!! tonguelaugh
--------
I actually recommend it because, it is ideal for netbook players which uses much lesser RAM... While idling around with the real tf2.
--------
TO BMA:
Ummm... it only has 17.8 (maybe) M.B., you can host a server, with only you inside, nobody else. It won't lag, but, you can't have killing fun.
--------
-I'm sure Slarty will squish the lock and key at us, A