Shimmering and Zhossa

Snowwhite

At the end of Natalie's quest. Trying to kill the drake and I keep getting messages about I hit him and he moves off and the other fake drakes are shimmering. I assume that this is supposed to tell me which to try and kill but either I don't see the shimmering or can't tell that something is shimmering. Have been trying to do this for WAY too long. Do please help. Thanks in advance

Sigh. Love this game but am not a great builder of characters. I suspect that this battle is way to hard for my characters. Can't keep the sorceress alive for love or money (shame cause she does such great area damage) and I don't really want to turn down the difficulty to easy but I may have to.

I can't seem to keep my characters fast enough to get past a certain point.

For harder difficulties it is usually the best way. However it depends upon what characters you are using and playing style. I usually had a blademaster, shadowwalker and sorceress and that works best with mostly the center column for defense.

Shamans can either be attackers using the left column or rely on summoned pets to fight in which case you need more on the center and right to make strong pets and be able to heal the party.