I am willing to announce you ruler of the universe

runequester

So I picked up the last humble bundle mostly on reflex, since I like to support anything released for linux. Tried out Avadon. "Looks a bit like Baldurs Gate, I'll check it out later".

2 days later and Im hooked. Turn based combat, large areas, very good story and lots of interesting twists? Oh yeah.

If more of the games from this company make it to linux over time, I will ensure that you are crowned emperor of known space.

Failing that, I'll certainly buy them smile

Originally Posted By: Actaeon
Avadon's made so many converts of late I'm starting to consider playing it past the demo section. Welcome to Spiderweb's forums, runequester. If you intend to stick around, you'll want to leave your sanity at the door.

You should, it's really good. It's better than anything Bioware has churned out in the past 8 or so years, in my humble opinion, if that means anything to you.

Originally Posted By: Enraged Slith
Originally Posted By: Actaeon
Avadon's made so many converts of late I'm starting to consider playing it past the demo section. Welcome to Spiderweb's forums, runequester. If you intend to stick around, you'll want to leave your sanity at the door.

You should, it's really good. It's better than anything Bioware has churned out in the past 8 or so years, in my humble opinion, if that means anything to you.

False, Jade Empire was published 7 years ago.