Make Fyoras able to Charm, Sear, Throw Rocks[G5]

BMA

I've created a Fyora Template-Editor (trainer). You can make your fyoras charm, spray essence, spit acid and (this is a good one) also hurl rocks. All of this happens in real time, so you can shift between different spells even in the midst of a battle.

The Story :

Click to reveal..

This removes a big limitation that the game had; that you couldn't customize the attacking ability of your creations or have them switch between different spells at will. Wandering around in the game, you come across 'special' creations with modified abilities (all rogues, of course). But then you've got the power of shaping too; why can't you do the same ?

Originally Posted By: HOUSE of S
In all five games, you are either a neophyte who has only been through a tiny portion of Shaper schooling; an outsider who has acquired shaping skill only through being shaped yourself and has never learned about it; or the victim of extreme amnesia which presumably destroys any chance of being able to remember immensely complicated and delicate procedures and concepts with adequate accuracy.

That was the best reason I could think about, I got it while foraging in the forums. But still, I couldnt give up on the idea of creating a custom fyora.This could be done using scripts but you wouldn't be able to switch spells in-battle, which was what I wanted.Finally, with some work, (and a considerable amount of luck thrown in) I found the fyora's memory segment. Happily, I made the trainer and here it is.

(Windows only)

Download Editor