A-EftP - Does Demonslayer actually have got to be repaired ? And what about works of magery?

I wonder if Demonslayer has also got to be mended by some famous smith, when I've got all three parts?

Click to reveal..
I didn't depend on Demonslayer, when banishing Adze Hakaai – despite his remark about a certain item I didn't have on me

And why do I find the slith cavern marked as quest-destination for "Works of Magery"? I can't find anything there.

Ah, Solberg. Thanks Kreador. Somehow I had forgotten about him. I had tried Patrick instead, and he doesn't say a whole lot about demonslayer. wink

Nice to return to S. and to collect the treat of very cheap and wonderful teaching and information.

@Jerakeen: True. One doesn't need demonslayer. At least not for

Click to reveal..
banishing Adze Hakaai,
but I like to fulfill quests, and somehow, although the demonslayerquest disappears as soon as you've got all three parts, it feels akward to have a broken sword in your backpack. You'd also like to have it repaired and use its legendary abilities.

Well now I can – and I like it.

(Not withstanding the fact, that AEFTP really pushes the chances to win a bit too strongly.)