A-EftP - Skatha the Picky of Gnass

The Answering Stone was for the Bahssikava sliths. For Gnass, you have to get and complete "Hunting Darklings" from the chief Sss-Schai (he just wanders around outside). You may already have killed the barbarian slith leader in the fort north of Ft. Emerald, but you to go through the dialogue options to get credit for it.

Originally Posted By: darint
But Skatha isn't the leader of Gnass. He's the blacksmith. Sss-Schai is the chief of Gnass who gives you the mission to raid the fort north of Emerald.

Ah, I thought he was talking about the quest, of which there's only one from Gnass that I could remember. He meant getting Skatha to teach his skills. I never went back and spoke with him before to see if/when he would teach me but just checked and you have to kill Sss-Thsss, you're correct. Not that what he teaches is hugely important.

Originally Posted By: chimp
Originally Posted By: Kreador
Not that what he teaches is hugely important.

I dunno... 2 points of Resistance without having to invest in Spells or Spellcraft might be very handy for a fighter. Don't think there's anywhere else to get it.

Ethridge in Bargha also teaches it, but she's a lot more expensive (Exorbitant compared to slightly expensive).