Avadon Version History????

CoffeeAddict

Hello, I was hoping to find information regarding the version history of Avadon - just bought he game on Steam.

Due to my lack of free-time, I have the habit of waiting roughly 6 month on new games that interest me. This is to give time for the devs to refine the game even more, which translates into a even more enjoyable gaming experience. Thanks for reading.

~Coffee

Hi,

I have a question about this. When will the update to Avadon for Windows be released ? This was mentioned in the newsletter of August 10th ("The Windows version has not yet been updated, but it will soon.").

Also, is it known what will be changed ? Because the initial release of the Windows version is May 2, and the 1.0.3 Mac OS X version is dated April, so I would think that all the changes included in that version were also included in the initial release for Windows.

Spiderweb isn't very good with version parity. The numbers don't necessarily line up, and neither do the fixes even when the numbers do.

For one thing, the only fixes between versions are bugs. No rebalancing, no content changes. Except for the very rare game-wrecking bugs, there's not much that you miss out on by playing one version or another.

—Alorael, who isn't sure about specific differences between Mac and Windows right now. Any Windows users able to comment on the bugs addressed in the Mac updates and their current status on Windows?