Scripting

Found them! They were just hiding from me. While we're on the subjet, are the avernum ones in their data folders? Cause I can't find those either.

Edit: Can I script the title pages? Like the text in the easter eggs and stuff like that? Or where can I read all the texts for each individual creature?

Originally Posted By: Txgangsta
Found them! They were just hiding from me. While we're on the subjet, are the avernum ones in their data folders? Cause I can't find those either.

Should be at the same place. The data files have been slightly reorganized between games, but nothing that would prevent you from finding them. Somewhere in the directory, probably inside of scripts folder inside of data folder.

Originally Posted By: Txgangsta
Edit: Can I script the title pages? Like the text in the easter eggs and stuff like that? Or where can I read all the texts for each individual creature?

You can only edit in-game dialogue, not the title page text. All text not included in zone dialogue cannot easily be read outside of the game I think.