Neray's den

Superba

According to (my personal) logic there should be a hidden place where Neray stores the weapons she sells to Wretchen. I wonder if there is a secret switch I missed so far.

I know, there's that hidden place between the walls of that fortress, only disturb me a little there's no arsenal in her den :-)

Neray first appears in the Wretch Warrens and there are two switches between where you encounter her and the back way into the wretch fortress. She has another hiding spot in Jhereth Deeps, but I'm pretty sure there are no switches there. Between those two places, she has a fairly large stockpile of weapons.

Dikiyoba.

Correct. I apologize I missed to specify the den I was referring to is JD one, that is her main one. Even with the weapons found there I think: she sells weapons, she should have a very good one for herself, only a matter of logic, hidden with other weapons or on her instead of Smoky Greaves.